Acharya Shri Dharmadasji Maharaj
Glimps of His life and work:
- Born at Bengram, Sikkim, in Vikram era 1964.
- Became a disciple at the age of 4.
- Left home at the age of 23 and devoted himself to religious work.
- At the age of 29 he came to Shri 5 Navtanpuri Dham and studied Sanskrit.
- In 1945 A.D. he became the 13th preceptor of Shri 5 Navtanpuri Ddham.
- In 1956 A.D. he organized the first 108 Parayan in memory of Shri 108 Dhanidasji Maharaj and established this tradition.
- In 1957 A.D. practiced Maunvrata, the vow of silence, for one year.
- In 1960 A.D., toured African countries for religious propaganda.
- In 1967 A.D. established Atithi Bhavan and Annapurna Bhavan at Shri Navtanpuri Dham.
- In 1968 toured North-eastern areas of India.
- In 1971, Established Gaushala Bhavan.
- In 1972, Published 'Shri Tartam Sagar' in Gujarati script, established Vidyarthi Ashram (a hostel for students).
- In 1975, established charitable dispensary.
- In 1979, organized tri-centenary festival to commenrarote Shri Prannathji's triumphant performance at the Haridwar religious meet.
- In 1981, attended the Vishwa Hindu Sammelan(World Hindu conference) at Nepal as a representative of Shri Pranami Religion.
- In 1982, organized the first 1008 parayan to commemorate the fourth centenary of Sadguru Shri Devchandraji Maharaj.
- In 1988, established the Pranami High School and Gurukul Bhavan.
- In 1992,12 August, on the Purnima of the month of Shravan breathed his last.
- In 1992,16 August, his last rites and samadhi at the central place at Gurukul complex.